Monday 20 July 2015

War is Upon Us!

They have infiltrated and subverted our e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. They have compromised our castle walls. They have enraged the non-White WMD's against us, with the false history they invented. They have armed our enemies, with our weapons and technologies, as they simultaneously worked overtime to disarm us . They have played this war-game countless times before. They are putting their every piece in place, right before our very eyes (unbelievably, you accept their stated reasons for doing so). Yet, some of you still believe we can "vote our way out of this" while calling me the "crazy conspiracy theorist" for taking notice of the obvious and for adding things up? Well, call me "crazy" if you feel you must, but the more you dismiss my message and fail to heed my warning the easier it will be for our enemies to destroy us. Have it your way, I guess. But you can do one of two things now: 1. Do your own research - Dig deep while doing so. Never stop short based on fear or false hope. or 2. Continue passing the buck and write me off as some "crazy nutter". At which point, our very worse fears will soon be realized.

1 comment:

  1. Good article, Mark. We are running out of time. According to the jews own calendar:

    https://cartiermccloud.wordpress.com/2014/08/

    Click on the messengers of the messiah link. This is our window to stop this:

    September 23, 2015 – April 18, 2016

    Not much time, is it? Everything they do is by ritual. Their messiah is more important to them then Jesus ever was to us. They've waited and plotted over 3,000 years. They won't stop now. They've had 90 years to perfect their techniques and weapons.

    I can get no one to acknowledge this information. I even had falling out with David Duke, whose book I admire greatly. David Irving promised to read it after he gets back from his death camp tours in Europe.

    I don't know what to do, Mark.

    ReplyDelete